McCain to Obama: "If you wanted to run against George W. Bush, you should have run 4 years ago".
McCain should have been shouting this since August, it is likely to late now...
McCain to Obama: "If you wanted to run against George W. Bush, you should have run 4 years ago".
McCain should have been shouting this since August, it is likely to late now...
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
If McCain wanted to run for president he should have done it 40 years ago when he was actually of age too. [censored] he could have run when Obama was in diapers.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
He was busy in a tiger cage then. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
good point, may have went back too far.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If McCain wanted to run for president he should have done it 40 years ago when he was actually of age too. [censored] he could have run when Obama was in diapers. </div></div>
Wow..what can I say but wow. Wow.
Just wow?
Yep, it was a good line by McCain. I think Obama missed a great shot when McCain was said Joe Biden had been wrong and tried to make that a shot. A very simple comment would have been "Senator McCain, you're right, Joe Biden has made mistakes, he learns from them, and can admit his mistakes, we might not be in the mess we are if President Bush would have ever had that ability...obviously you hae never made mistakes or can't admit them and I'm not sure if either of those is a good thing"
I think McCain would have went postal at that point and started throwing the table around the room lol
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, it was a good line by McCain. I think Obama missed a great shot when McCain was said Joe Biden had been wrong and tried to make that a shot. A very simple comment would have been "Senator McCain, you're right, Joe Biden has made mistakes, he learns from them, and can admit his mistakes, we might not be in the mess we are if President Bush would have ever had that ability...obviously you hae never made mistakes or can't admit them and I'm not sure if either of those is a good thing"
I think McCain would have went postal at that point and started throwing the table around the room lol
</div></div>
At times during the whole thing he seemed so frustrated and looked like he was going to jump up at any time and start brawling. That really makes an impression, one is calm, cool and laughed most things off. Mccain was just ready to throw fists and sounded so condescending sometimes, people dont like that when they know you'll be talking to other leaders and wont be rational with them.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If McCain wanted to run for president he should have done it 40 years ago when he was actually of age too. [censored] he could have run when Obama was in diapers. </div></div>
Wow..what can I say but wow. Wow. </div></div>
OK.....WOW
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
WOW
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks